Honda Prelude 5g - 270HP N/A

hier findet ihr aktuelle Projekte

Moderator: Moderatoren

Antworten
Gast

Honda Prelude 5g - 270HP N/A

Beitrag von Gast »

Hi ludes men,
maybe I can help any people from your club with some info about upgrades.
More info about my project is here

http://www.sprinty.cz/bp/

ReNo

Bild

Cee01
Preludeversteher

Beitrag von Cee01 »

hy ReNo, welcome to german prelude forum.

verrrrry nice car!

greetz C.

zekt
Preludeversteher

Beitrag von zekt »

hell yeahhhh! :supz: :prayer:

Thats a very nice setup. Were you get the dogbox from???? Was it done for your Lude only?
Or is it a kit? I think it cost a lot!!!!!

What you have done on your header??
And what on the skuk intake?
Is it the original Hytech header or the rebuild?

Very nice, balefully-looking- car! An dvery cheap price for it!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!????

regards

Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

hi both men,

So Zekt,
yes, that Dogbox is for my lude only. There are four gears for sprint and the fifth very very long for traveling. Made it by one very good czechman. He makes 40 years trans for rallye cars in Europe. And for the perfect price. So Dogbox costed me 2000 Euro (only dobox). Next 2000 Euro Seq :)
On the header and intake manifold. There are enlarged and burnished canals (don't know the names, but hope, that you will understand me) :)

Yeah. That's original Hytech buyed directly from John Grudynski (www.hytechexhaust.com). He is really good man. He answered me on anything in five minutes by mail :) Price was $1300. I added header with skunk2 catback .. and was great .
I were on the dyno before engine upgrade. There was Injen CAI, Skunk2 intake manifold, TBD S2 66mm, hytech header, Skunk2 catback .. and the answer ... from origin 185ps .. 220ps :)

So about the price of car. Actually on the car are parts for 18 000euro. In this price isn't the price of car and a lot of work.
I love this car, but now have more money than before. So I want to buy expensive sport car (new Lotus Exige). I know very well, that nobody give me all the money what I invested.
But I'm sure, that new owner of my lude will be more than happy. Car is more faster than NSX (on drag). And on circuit is really fuck... good as well.
I give this price, because for this price you can buy old S2000. But this is more more better joy than S2000.
Car is in perfect condition :supz:

Hope, that you will translate my horrible english :)

Regards

ReNo

Manni
Prelude Schrauber

Beitrag von Manni »

Hello ReNo,
thats an awesome Lude ..... :woohoo: :prayer:

Apart from all the impressive upgrades You 've given him a very nice face....this aftermarked xenons are working very well with the altered bonnet......usually on a 'normal' Lude they are looking pretty uggly....
so: Well Done... :rate10: :rate10:

and Good Luck with the sale !!!

Cheers,
Manni

Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

hello here on board..

so u spend so much time and money for the car and u sell it now for a "original done" lotus ??
stay to be a tuner not a buyer ;)

but great car !

greetz

Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Manni, hi.
Thanks.
I have same opinion of that. Enough just to replace light. It is really about the shape. P5G is beautiful
car, but I wanted go with time and todays aggressive look. Now I'm happy with this look :snakeman:
Really good smiles "10/10" :finga:

SPL : Hi
Also thank. Don't worry. I'm not pushing on sale. I love my lude, but sometimes need the "second car" for my girl. On daily use I have Lupo 3l (perfect car with unbelievable consumption). But sometimes need both car and that is problem. I have no problem to travel by Lude, but could you imagine my girl riding this car? (she's on one of photo in gallery - brushnig Lude there). There is no servo and 235/40 R17. That's the joy for men only :-D
And the second think. I tried that lotus Elise 111R. It is slower than my Lude but is still Lotus. Yeah, I can buy Lotus and have 3 cars. But that's not good way. I know, one car for fuel economy and second like a joy .. and ... have only one garage :Hangman:
Maybe, in this year, i will enjoy some Honda meeting in your country. But I heard about your police (Simir and Cobra 11 :-D )
Nono, just kidding, but is your police really so sensitive of tuning?

Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

oh yes :)

but if ur car is registered in an other country as germany than u dont have so much problems like the germans here...
if it is street legal in your country than u just have the normal rules ... highspeed on autobahn and things like that ;)

and hey, my girl drives my prelude too in case i´m drunken and so on :D :D
but why u dont have servo ? broken ?
(with alot more horsepower my girl would drive the car too ;) )

greets

palo_lude
Prelude Schrauber

Beitrag von palo_lude »

hi reno,
welcome on board...
I thought you were going for something faster and more expensive based just on your words. was thinking like you are changing to GTR 35. but, yeah, lotus is fine as well. definitely more capable than just for 1/4 miles...

on following sentence:
SPL-PreludeFahrer hat geschrieben:if it is street legal in your country than u just have the normal rules ...greets
yeah man, forget about that. that car is definitely not street legal in any EU country. actually EU legislation is harmonized, so the same rules meanwhile apply across all member countries. things like lights need to have "E" approval on them, emissions, sound limits and many more...
It might not be checked so often and strictly in Czech Republic, but hey, you have for example mobile TUV checks - sort of - in Slovakia. and if they catch you riding a car in traffic without cat... you are in a huge trouble and you will just start discovering how expensive tuning can be if you ever want to ride your car on public road again.
do not forget, tickets for speeding in Slovakia for example are by far higher than in Germany. up to 10 over limit is 100, you go 30 over limit, 300 euro. more than 30 over limit, you normally loose your driving license :yawinkle:

so much on topic strict Germany.
cheers fellas.

Manni
Prelude Schrauber

Beitrag von Manni »

ReNo hat geschrieben: I love my lude, but sometimes need the "second car" for my girl. On daily use I have Lupo 3l (perfect car with unbelievable consumption). But sometimes need both car and that is problem. I have no problem to travel by Lude, but could you imagine my girl riding this car? (she's on one of photo in gallery - brushnig Lude there). There is no servo and 235/40 R17.
Ideal solution for You is: Buy a 2nd Lupo and keep the Lude.... :weedman: Leaves You some cash to improve the Lude even further.. :snakeman: and some cash for the track days as well :yawinkle:

Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

SPL :
Thanks. I think I will have no problem to try it. Maybe i will visit some your meetings in Germany this year :rock:
There is no servo, because I didn't need servo :) There is another problem for my girl. The Trans. One bad move and engine will be dead. This trans has no problem to switch into 14 000rpm without clutch ... but engine not ... sooo ... understand :)

Palo:
Hi :) Nono, GTR35 really don't need. That car is super, but have it everybody oldman in Czech now. And I still wanted to build a house :Hangman:
And about legals .. I never have a problem with police in Czech. Car is in perfect condition, so they are asking on speed, engine, hp, and and and only. Maybe there can be a problem to register car in another country, but in Czech I have normally technical inspection with emissions :)
And don't worry, I know tickets for speeding. I'm from Most, 20km to Germany. I like Dresden Shop Centre. Next week I will visit this "paradise" again :axe:

Manni : That's the solution :finga:
Lotus is a perfect investment. Price of Elise 111R is same for years. But that's bad for me (now). Or I can tune the second Lupo. Is small, light with turbo :snakeman:

Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

reno:
yea some cops are nice to tuners but other ones give u ticket for nothing ... here

but the only thing they can do is to tell u that u not even longer allowed to drive thru germany:/

and ok i understand.. u should better leave ur girl in the lupo :D

palo:
i know we got the same rules but how deep the police look in the rulebook is in there choice ...
ok u have a second chance too -> drive faster as they do :D

jokin ;)

Antworten

Zurück zu „Projekte, Swaps, Umbauten“